Looking for an experienced hydraulic technician with potential growth into a supervisor or management role of your own location in Staten Island.
Currently, we have a healthy book of business with one mid level technician and looking to bring in experienced hands on hydraulic technician to help in growing the business. Great small company environment.
We currently have 5 locations around the nation where we support each other location as needed. Each location operates autonomously. Management in each location is responsible to meet budget goals and quality standards without corporate interference.
Must be a self starter, motivated, operate with integrity and fairness and be customer orientated. Great Compensation!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Installation, maintenance and repair of hydraulic systems and components
- Read blueprints and diagrams while troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Perform preventative maintenance to avoid operational failures of hydraulic systems
- Welding, metal fabrication and electrical assembly
- Provide drawing review and suggestions to investigate and repair of hydraulic equipment
- Disassemble and reassembly hydraulic components
- Disassemble, repair and reassembly hydraulic cylinders
- Operate drill press, lathe, grinders, or other machines to modify parts
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Experience in fabrication and assembly/repair of hydraulic systems
- Ability to effectively read hydraulic schematics.
- Experience with different hydraulic components, both service and troubleshooting
- Experience with replacing seals and repair of hydraulic cylinders
- Must be willing to work odd hours in a non - climate control and onboard towboats, tugboats, offshore supply vessel, 24-7-365
Full Compensation Package Available to include:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental
- 401K, Paid Holiday
- Our Recruiting Manager, Hollie Thomas —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, HT@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.