THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR TRANSITIONING SERVICE MEMBERS (SKILLBRIDGE PROGRAM)
Leading provider of innovative Building Automation Solutions (BAS) that maximize energy efficiency and sustainable building operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- The BAS Controls Checkout Technician is responsible for troubleshooting automation control systems pertaining to air distribution equipment, air handlers, valves, variable speed equipment, exhaust systems, lighting, chill water, and boiler systems.
- **Willing to train for Skillbridge candidates looking for a new career in HVAC**
- Houston, TX, and Denver CO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Technical aptitude
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable in one of the following:
- HVAC controls concepts
- HVAC equipment
- Controls installation
- Computer networking
- Experienced with using Microsoft Office Applications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K, Life/AD&D/LTD
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
(If no experience, no worries. Do you have the willingness to learn?)
Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Brandon@7Eagle.com.
Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.