Audio/Video Technician - Up to $25/hr - Seeking Military Veteran
Seeking a Military Veteran with the motivation to excel and the ability to work independently as a professional A/V Specialist to join our team!
This position is full-time and requires travel in and around the Charlotte, NC area.
Come develop your skills at a Veteran-friendly company that appreciates your military service and truly cares about your
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Preferred: 2 years experience in construction
- Required: Ability to conduct one’s self safely in construction environments, understand basic construction, and have an aptitude for building and following instructions.
- Must be a team player but also able to self-motivate with the ability to work without supervision.
- Must be able to read English proficiently enough to interpret blueprint drawings and follow safety postings as well as program AVL and Security Devices.
- Must possess the ability to work closely with diverse groups of people, including company employees at all levels, area contractors, owners, suppliers, representatives of religious organizations and other outside professionals with whom the company deals with on a regular basis.
- Physical demands include: sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, climbing, crawling and lifting. Sufficient use of hands and arms to operate field equipment and tools.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently, knowledge of basic math and construction. Must be able to work under time and budgetary pressures.
● Computer Networking and or construction skills
● Low Voltage or Security Licensing
● ETC certifications
Work at times will be in the office, which is a smoke-free temperature-controlled environment with little noise, but many hours will be spent outside the office on job sights in various stages of construction. They can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter, hazardous, noisy and dusty. There is a considerable amount of travel with this position and accommodations, travel and periderm are covered. When possible a construction schedule of Monday-Thursday is adhered to, but the hours of work are determined by the client and work load-site.
If you’re interested in learning more, we want to meet you!
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter — not an automated computer program — will personally read your application.
- If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours, and then email, Brandon@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.