Consultant (Technology Sourcing Advisor) - Up to $100,000 - Seeking Military Veteran
Responsible for the overall outcome (closed business and client satisfaction) of assigned engagements. Mentors and leads Business Analyst to develop organization capacity to deliver in excellence.
Consultant is responsible for providing industry expertise both internally and to clients. Consultant’s duties include request and review of client data records, conducting client requirements interviews, development and maintenance of
project timelines, and leading regular meetings with client stakeholders and other resources both client and third-party vendor.
Consultants will need to research their client, industry position, and vendor resources to identify potential solutions that meet client technical, functional, financial, or other strategic requirements, and prepare financial and functional
presentations for client evaluation.
Meeting with company executives or professionals to present solutions supported by financial and other supporting data to allow the client to make an informed and defensible selection meeting time, cost and other objective requirements.
Preparation of necessary documentation and coordination of meetings to facilitate implementation of selected services and/or solution between internal, vendor and client implementation teams.
A successful Consultant functions as a trusted advisor to the client understanding what is of value to the client and leads them through a data driven process to guide decision making and successful implementation of selected solution while developing and maintaining a professional long-term trusted advisor relationship with their clients over time.
Provide interval updates to internal business, and project closeout summary reporting for client and other reference.
This position reports to a Senior Consultant who leads, manages and develops a team of consultants. The career path leads to a role as Senior Consultant for those who desire and can perform that role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide industry-specific coaching and training to clientele
- Brainstorm strategies for growth, positive change and improvement
- Actively develop strong relationships with assigned clients
- Build and deliver client presentations and organize internal team meetings
- Meet with engaged clients to perform an initial assessment, discuss goals and strategize methods for improvement
- Conduct detailed financial modeling and analysis to assess budget impact of possible technical solutions
- Develop and present recommendations and practical suggestions to client requirements
- Manage available resources (Audit & Pricing Team, Business Analysts, Engineering Resources) to meet engagement objectives
- Effectively manage projects within the context of a larger client engagement
- Maintain effective communication with client primary points and contact and vendors
- Identify and Engage solution providing vendors in a process that ensures registration of opportunity and revenue to firm
- Coach and Guide vendors to have necessary information for successful client presentations
- Maintain ongoing feedback with vendors and develop long-term relationships
- Ensure delivery of vendor services are done in alignment with client expectations and fulfill desired business outcomes
- Collect and analyze relevant data from clients and the business groups through interviews, and other document and data collection methods
- Create >75% client satisfaction as indicated by ability to provide Key Stakeholders as reference and/or client willingness to maintain ongoing active revenue generating relationship
- Consistent maintenance and growth of assigned book of business
- Manage 4-5 engagements concurrently
Training and Development
Consists of a combination of formal onboarding, peer led training, manager led training, mentorship (Sr. Consultant) and formal industry trainings.
What You'll Need:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
-Business, Management, IT, or Finance Related Discipline Preferred
Experience in one of the following industries preferred:
- Experience in one of the following areas preferred:
- 3-7+ years of relevant professional experience
- Consulting Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Direct Product/IT Experience
- Data/Financial Analyst Experience
Key Skills & Demonstrated Knowledge
• Effective Communication Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Experience with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
• Leadership Experience
• Experience in Presenting to Client in a Web Meeting Format
• Experience in Financial Analysis/Cost Modeling
• Management Experience
• Competence and a desire to lead
• Critical thinker with robust attention to detail
• Self-starter able to operate with minimal oversight
• Communicate effectively and professionally in meetings and through written analysis to the Company's clients and partners
• Commitment to continuous learning and personal development
Space and Travel Expectations
• Expected to have quiet/professional setting suitable for client facing web
meetings and internal collaborative meetings when necessary
• Expected to be low to medium travel (10-20%)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Comp range $75-$100K base with performance-based incentives
• Performance/Commission plan- under construction- Intent is that with successful execution against this Role and Responsibility document total comp would be ~$120-150K
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Brandon@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.