Sales Development Representative - Up to $80,000 - Seeking Transitioning Service Member
Located in San Jose, CA the heart of the Silicon Valley, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative/Sales Associate who proactively seeks new business opportunities through strategic outbound prospecting.
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place by providing industry leading cloud-based physical security solutions.
For organizations, video security, access control and remote monitoring services are essential tools to maintain safe environments. Our security solutions are ground breaking, cutting edge with advanced industry leading AI. We have a solid product-market fit, customers love us, and our solutions make a profound impact and difference in the world.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, tenacious, confident, driven, wants the ability to grow within a company and ready to roll up their sleeves. You’ll collaborate closely with Sales and Manufactures to act as a subject matter expert on our security solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Educate leads on our security solutions and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with an Account Executive
- Follow-up on inbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster relationships
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A Hustler that doesn't take no for an answer
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and social media
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail
This position is full-time and (fully remote) and compensation is dependent on experience.
- $50k-$80k/annually after skillbridge complete
- Our Recruiting Manager, Jason Woodyatt —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, JW@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.