N.O.C. Engineer | On-Site/Hybrid/Remote – Houston Texas
Salary Potential Up To $105,000 | Skillbridge Eligible Military, Veterans, & Spouses
7 Eagle Group is seeking motivated Veterans, Skillbridge-eligible military members, spouses, or anyone who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented environment to fill multiple N.O.C Engineer positions.
Regardless of your experience, we may have a position for you!
2/3rds Engineer and 100% problem solver makes up this organization focused on solving critical business problems in security, infrastructure, cloud, and big data.
You will stand out to us if:
- You are resourceful and can work through problems to find a solution.
- Good understanding of tech, including Microsoft (Windows Server/Remote Desktop Services, Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/ADFS, Azure/M365, Powershell, VMware vSphere, Nutanix
- The desire to grow as an engineer and willingness to learn
- Our Talent Acquisition Team, led by Derek Barnhart (Head of Talent Acquisitions & Retired USAF member) - not an automated computer program - will personally read your application.
- If you are a potential fit, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, email@example.com
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.