Low Voltage Security Technician
On-Site – Savannah Georgia
Salary $43,680 - $62,400
U.S. Military, Veterans, & Spouses
“Tech that keeps people safe” sums up the mission of this Savannah Georgia-based Veteran Owned AND Woman Owned Small business!
We are active in the local community nationwide as we provide critical security technology to our partners like the Department of Veteran Affairs, the Department of Defense, & the Department of Homeland Security.
If you want a great work culture focused on learning, growth, and improving yourself then this may be your new home.
As the LVS Technician, you will execute the installation, service, repair, alteration, and maintain security-related systems including access control, CCTV, IP Video, and alarm/intrusion systems.
The Successful Candidate Has:
- Technical experience with access control, surveillance, and alarm systems, including computer networking experience
- Familiarity with a wide range of tasks and technologies related to security systems, including pulling cable, installing various devices to include glass breaks, motion detectors, magnetic locks, card readers, and cameras, programming security/access systems, low voltage background, and testing, troubleshooting, and inspecting these systems.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (A company vehicle will be provided for commuting to job sites.
- Must be open to travel (up to 25%), alternative work hours, and working conditions in & outdoors
- Our Talent Acquisition Team, led by Derek Barnhart (VP of Talent Acquisitions & Retired USAF member) - not an automated computer program - will personally read your application.
- If you are a potential fit, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, email@example.com
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.