How would you like to bring your IT talents to an All-Star NBA team?
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Completed Associate Degree (or) 2-year Technical Degree.
- Experience with maintenance, and upgrades to hardware and software of IoT
- CompTIA A+ and/or Network+ certification, or able to complete within the first six months of employment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server Management, and Group Policy configuration.
The team is based in the Southeast so you'll need to relocate.
Join a military-friendly sports team that values your experience, is eager to hire our country’s best talent, and is committed to helping you enjoy a lucrative and rewarding career.
If the position converts to a W2 Employee after the SkillBridge internship, you can expect a salary range of $70,000 - $110,000 (based on your experience).
WHY WE LOVE TO HIRE MILITARY
We understand military Veterans are trained by the world’s best leaders and know how to achieve their goals.
Veterans make the best civilian employees – they’re hard-working, dedicated, and have “can-do” attitudes.
We value the sacrifice you and family have made for our country – you deserve a great post-military career with a company that values your service!
- Click the "Apply" button today....this position will be filled quickly.
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter (US Air Force Veteran)—not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the basketball team and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email Brandon@7Eagle.com.