How would you like to bring your IT talents to an All-Star NBA team?
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) or equivalent experience
- Experience implementing, deploying, and administering SaaS like, 365, Slack, Zoom
- Hands-on experience supporting Linux and Mac environments
- Hands-on experience implementing, deploying, and administering in Azure and 365 environments
- Hands-on experience supporting VMWare environments
- Hands-on experience deploying and supporting SFTP Servers
- Hands-on implementation and supporting MDM in a Windows and Apple environment
- Hands-on experience implementing and supporting SSO (Single Sign-on)
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Microsoft Certifications and/or Cisco Certifications
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, VB scripting, Python.
- Microsoft Azure/365 Certifications
- Cisco CCNA
The team is based in the Southeast so you'll need to relocate.
Join a military-friendly sports team that values your experience, is eager to hire our country’s best talent, and is committed to helping you enjoy a lucrative and rewarding career.
If the position converts to a W2 Employee after the SkillBridge internship, you can expect a salary range of $70,000 - $110,000 (based on your experience).
WHY WE LOVE TO HIRE MILITARY
We understand military Veterans are trained by the world’s best leaders and know how to achieve their goals.
Veterans make the best civilian employees – they’re hard-working, dedicated, and have “can-do” attitudes.
We value the sacrifice you and family have made for our country – you deserve a great post-military career with a company that values your service!
- Click the "Apply" button today....this position will be filled quickly.
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter (US Air Force Veteran)—not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the basketball team and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email Brandon@7Eagle.com.