We are a cybersecurity company focused on automation and research headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Primarily focus on identifying and developing new automated exploit techniques to reduce/eliminate manual penetration testing efforts. This candidate will work alongside our QA and penetration testing teams to find opportunities to improve our product's automated penetration testing capabilities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Must possess and demonstrate experience in scripting languages such as Ruby and/or python.
- Must be able to use Linux without any assistance.
- Must be familiar with using common penetration testing tools (e.g. Nmap, Metasploit, etc.).
- Must be comfortable performing post-exploitation in Active Directory and enterprise environments.
- Ability to adapt and learn new creative ways to solve inefficiencies through automation.
- Understanding of networking protocols and terminology.
- Passion for developing new tools and scripts to solve problems.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- We’re pushing the boundaries of technology with automation.
- 100% Remote
- Focus on expanding your knowledge and skills.
- Our company culture is all about teamwork, innovation, and helping each other.
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brandon Carpenter —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Brandon@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.