FOXTROT COHORT OCT. 2, 2023 – DEC 22, 2024
INTERESTED IN A CAREER PIVOT TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY?
We’ll train you to launch your career with an entry-level position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This 3 month program will include intensive training followed by real on-the-job experience
- One month of remote classroom-type training
- Career prep seminars on networking, resume writing, interviewing skills, etc.
- Attend guest lecturers
- Visit https://7eagle.com/cyber-cohort/ for more details
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Job Qualifications / Requirements in Bullet Style
- Three or more months of Skillbridge approval based on the cohort start date FOXTROT COHORT OCT. 2, 2023 – DEC 22, 2024
- Strong desire for a great career in tech
- Ability to complete assignments given and attend daily meetings via zoom or google meet
- Resume with a cover letter telling us why you are looking for a career in tech
- Reliable computer (with keyboard, speakers, microphone, webcam), high speed internet, and environment conducive to learning
- Our cohort team, Fawn and Brenna — not an automated computer program— will personally read your application and cover letter.
- If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, email@example.com or Brenna@7eagle.com.
- At this time, we are only accepting Skillbridge candidates for this cohort unless previously agreed upon by 7 Eagle Group.
The Cohort Dates are meant to be a guide, but your actual start and end dates are up to you. We do ask that you are available on the set START date and able to complete all course materials, but additional time on either end allows for added training or OJT. Adjust when you need to and communicate with the 7 Eagle Team.