#118 - Account Manager - Up to $90,000 - Seeking Military Veteran/Spouse
This is a top insurance franchise backed by 100 years of experience helping its community through life's uncertainties. They are trusted for guidance with insurance needs, financial planning, and strengthening the community.We’re growing! Seeking motivated self-starters interested in a sales-based role with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses. While sales experience is preferred, it is not required. The most important attributes are your ability to connect with people meaningfully, your willingness to learn, and your reliability to complete what’s expected in a timely, accurate fashion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prospect clients from a variety of lead sources through outbound phone calls to generate new business
- Utilize an ECRM to maintain a robust pipeline of leads with detailed notes and a proactive outreach approach
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options and identify additional customer needs and opportunities
- Develop an understanding of where and how to market appropriate products and services in conversations with existing and potential customers
- Work with the agent to establish and execute marketing goals
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Positive attitude and a drive to succeed
- Ability to comfortably talk to people in a variety of situations, especially outbound phone calls
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in understandable terms
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Unlimited PTO
- Licensing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dental Available
- Contact Derek Barnhart and he will personally read your application – not a computer.
- If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, BT@7Eagle.com
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.