We are a diverse, ambitious team of scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs and visionaries revolutionizing how the next generation AI systems are built. We are deeply passionate about the future of AI, our work, and how we can make our customers and ourselves successful. We value mentorship, personal and professional growth. Our leadership consists of seasoned professionals who welcome the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience with a motivated team willing to learn, collaborate, and think big.
What we do
We enable creation of more robust, efficient, and agile edge applications that improve user adoption and mission impact. Our current product mission is simplifying and accelerating traditional AI workflows from model training and optimization to deployment and support. Our flagship product, is a unified SDK built for machine learning engineers and AI software developers. Our solutions are being used in more places than ever before including manufacturing automation, predictive maintenance, process control, consumer electronics, and defense and aerospace applications. And we are just getting started.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for engineers excited to use machine learning to build edge systems that solve real world problems. Our customers come to us with problems that require a mix of electrical, computer, systems, and machine learning (ML) engineering to solve. In the Integrated Systems group, we go beyond just speed and accuracy and instead, build solutions that optimize size, weight, power, and other system-level metrics.
This position is a multi-faceted role that helps develop and apply the Latent AI toolset to internal, commercial, and government customers' problems to create solutions that inspire and delight. It combines ML application development, customer relationships, and system design.
What you'll do
The AI/ML Developer will:
- Own the technical relationship and ultimate successful production deployment of customer projects. You will help develop and deploy ML solutions in different application areas (e.g. computer vision, audio, NLP).
- Closely collaborate with machine learning scientists, compilers and embedded developers across the company. You will use Latent AI products and services to help customers solve business challenges while enabling speed to market for their products and services.
- Be involved in software development, infrastructure and hardware optimizations, data pipelining, and innovations to implement robust AI solutions for real world use cases.
- Help evangelize our product and services, co-author white papers, build reference architectures, deliver technical seminars, speak at public events, lead customer training sessions, and co-create new products. Along the way, you will develop expertise in Latent AI technologies within our culture of innovation.
How we decide
We are a true team focused on the same mission. Our interviews are designed to be collaborative, where you learn as much about us as we learn about you. We believe that cultural fit is as important to our success as the technical one. The winning candidate will also have a combination of work experience and expertise similar to the requirements listed below:
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in relevant languages and AI/ML frameworks (eg. Python, TF/Keras, PyTorch)
- Hands-on programming experience (Python, C/C++, Android, iOS)
- Solid domain knowledge (e.g. computer vision, audio, speech, NLP, robotics)
- Highly motivated, strong communicator, with entrepreneur spirit and experience, driving projects from inception to production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask on several projects concurrently
- Computer science, electrical engineering degree or related experience desirable
- Willingness to travel to customer locations (10%-50%), when COVID restrictions allow
- Princeton, NJ
- US citizenship required for government contract work
Our Senior TA Manager, Kiko San Pedro — not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Kiko@7Eagle.com.
Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.