OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
A transitioning service member who has at least four months available for a SkillBridge internship.
More important to us than what is on your resume, is your passion for helping the military community, your desire to learn and launch a successful social media/marketing career.
If you have dreams of working for a top company or one day starting your own social media agency, this is the perfect training ground.
You’ll build a portfolio of real-world examples and have an enormous amount of responsibility.
We’ll teach you the necessary skills and strategies to be successful and use your skills to generate revenue.
You’ll develop the confidence you need to run your own company or get hired quickly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
No experience necessary — we will train you!
- Create and share interesting content with our audiences via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Develop ideas for podcasts
- Engage with military talent and hiring managers on social platforms.
- Help grow our followers and engagements.
- Leverage platforms to identify prospective clients.
- Explore new ways to reach our audience.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Analyze results.
COMPENSATION IF YOU TRANSITION TO W2 EMPLOYEE
If we both determine that becoming a W2 Employee at 7 Eagle Group makes sense (our goal!), you can expect at the completion of SkillBridge….
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Estimated $50,000 - $70,000 year one salary
- Full medical benefits.
- Opportunity for additional compensation and responsibility as your performance improves.
- Our SkillBridge Manager, Mary Cristobal (Mary@7Eagle.com), not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is mutual interest, she will reach out to tell you all about the opportunity and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue