Lead Help Desk -- Up to $70,000 -- Seeking Military Veteran
The Help Desk Team Lead is responsible for the overall service delivery of their team - providing 1st contact, and follow up support for clients reporting issues - both proactively and reactively using best practices that align with the company's vision, mission and values. It is imperative that this position ensures maximum efficiency of each of its team members.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ticket managing/dispatching
- Daily client backup check
- Scheduling client-on-site
- Maintaining on-call schedule and ensuring there is an escalation process in place
- Managing FRU-Inventory
- Participation in weekly L10 with leaders
- Identify ways to improve service delivery and automation - document and raise at L10 as well as with proper individuals
- Clean and presentable - ensure work areas, storage room and company car are in proper order
- SimplSat follow-ups - receive copies of customer satisfaction surveys and respond as appropriate
- Manage E-Waste - certifications of destruction, billing properly on tickets and disposal
- Lead Manage Accountability (LMA) for Help Desk Team
- Timesheet review for completeness and utilization
- PTO approvals
- Training of new staff - ensure all new team members have gone through proper training on our culture, systems and service delivery
- Ongoing training and mentoring for current staff
- Quarterly Employees Core Value Analyzer - to be reviewed with Manager and jointly given to employee
- Identify and document any need for more staffing, or changes in staff that will allow for better service delivery
- Work with Manager and HR to identify the correct roles for the team
- Participate in technical interviews
- Perform other duties assigned by the Management
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Hardware & Software Maintenance - Microsoft Windows OS
- Windows Server, M365, Active Directory, Group Policy, SMN Networking & Administration
- Experience with VMWare and Hyper-V
- 2 years of leadership experience
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- Our Recruiting Manager, Brady Myers —not an automated computer program— will personally read your application.
- If there is mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, Brady@7Eagle.com.
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.