#103 - Marketing Coordinator -- Up to $50,000 -- Seeking Military Veteran
THE HIRING COMPANY:
This is a top insurance franchise backed by 100 years of experience helping its community through life's uncertainties. They are trusted for guidance with insurance needs, financial planning, and strengthening the community.We’re growing! Seeking a motivated self-starter to expand our local community engagement and relationships. This includes visiting local businesses and collaborating on partnership opportunities. The most important attributes are your ability to connect with people, build business relationships, and embody a positive, energetic attitude representing the company in the community.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with referral partners and local community businesses
- Collaborate and brainstorm with referral partners and local community businesses to develop creative and mutually beneficial partnership opportunities
- Coordinate and schedule community partnership events and other direct marketing event activities on a weekly basis
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals
- Develop new business opportunities by continuously engaging established community relationships, proactively building new relationships, identifying customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Maintain and consistently visit call lists while keeping detailed and strategic notes
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- People-oriented and strong conversational skills
- Relationship builder
- Organized, detailed, and thorough
- Driven and self-motivated
- Reliable and accountable
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Bilingual – Spanish (preferred)
OTHER INTEREST ITEMS:
- Unlimited PTO
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Major Medical Available
- Dental/Vision Available
- Contact Derek Barnhart and he will personally read your application – not a computer.
- If there is a mutual interest, we will reach out to tell you all about the hiring company and answer your questions so you can determine if this is a position you’d like to pursue.
- To follow up on your status, please wait at least 48 business hours and then email, BT@7Eagle.com
- Even though we focus on Veterans, transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses, this position is open to everyone.