Scaled is the premier recruiting partner of the most ambitious startups and we are looking for our first Community Manager to take the lead on a new internal project. The new internal project is building a community of high quality talent globally that is interested in being considered for new roles at some of the world’s best companies. The Community Manager’s role will be split between product-driven responsibilities (building, maintaining and improving this talent cloud database) and community-driven responsibilities (growing, retaining and communicating with this community of talent).
We are looking for a remote candidate likely based in North America or Europe. However we are open to anywhere +/- 5hrs from EST.
Scaled is a high growth, early stage recruiting firm reimagining the remote recruiting process for high growth tech startups. Scaled’s founder/CEO is a Silicon Valley “unicorn” founder. The recruiting process for remote talent at tech startups is in many ways broken and highly inefficient. Scaled is on a mission to create a 10x better experience for startup founders in hiring their next team members. The team at Scaled is motivated by connecting under-discovered talent to incredible jobs they wouldn’t otherwise be aware of. Scaled seeks to expand its model quickly and ultimately take on the largest talent placement agencies in the world.
What You’ll Be Doing:
PRODUCT (80% execution, 20% strategy)
- Lead the development of our talent cloud database in Bubble, from user research to feature prioritization to development.
- Communicate and get feedback from team members and users to refine the short-term, mid-term and long-term roadmap.
- Have a production-ready MVP within a few weeks.
- Drive future releases based on user feedback, data and internal needs.
COMMUNITY (50% execution, 50% strategy)
- Identify, experiment and scale different acquisition strategies to grow the talent community.
- Identify job boards and networking communities matching our target audience to acquire new candidates on a regular basis.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting partnerships with talent communities matching our quality standards.
- Owning Scaled community management, from acquisition to communication to retention.
- Constantly communicate with our talents (newsletter, phone) to ensure they’re engaged and available.
- Influencing and contributing to all things company-building including brand, culture, team building.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience as a Community Manager (or similar) role.
- 1+ year of experience as a full-time Bubble developer. Ideally some prior Product Design experience.
- Strong experience in digital marketing strategies, acquisition channels (paid & non-paid) and communication techniques.
- Experience in leading projects at early stage companies and taking initiative in fast-paced environments.
- Prior experience with no-code/low-code tools outside Bubble would be advantageous.
- Extremely customer-centric approach. You are an excellent communicator and enjoy meeting new people.
- Be a team collaborator. You will be working closely with a small distributed team of high calibre professionals and need to collaborate with them effectively.
- An optimistic, enthusiastic, positive and fun person to work with.
This role is full-time contract-to-hire. Fully remote with an attractive compensation.
If you’re still reading and think you’d be the perfect fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch through this ad and a member of our team will follow up with you shortly.