Property Vista (PV) is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing Property Management SaaS-solution tech companies in North America. We are the #1 Resident Portal Solution in Canada and striving to become the #1 Property Enterprise Management Software platform globally.
We are a unique company – not a bank, or an insurance company, or a “fancy-pants strategic agency”. We’re a software-as-a-service company on a mission to transform how our clients build tenant relationships to increase business value. Here at Property Vista, we tackle everything from payment solutions to a full 360-degrees Property Management focused CRM solution.
It’s time to think differently. It’s time to think beyond the door. Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Canada’s top growing tech companies!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to continue to have a high impact as you advance your knowledge and career within a high-growth tech company with a much-needed and a successful product as we grow into new markets, read on!
We’re excited to be seeking a SaaS-experienced Marketing Director to own, drive and accelerate our marketing strategy and execution, start to finish.
We’re looking for a marketing maverick who is keen and ready to apply their culminated digital and product marketing knowledge and skills within a seasoned, excited and dynamic team that is growing their name and products into new markets.
Within this varied and hands-on role, you’ll directly plan, design and execute, while working closely with a highly experienced and supportive team to meet Property Vista’s vision and objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity:
- to direct and have a significant impact, building off of our success to date, while directly impacting the company’s future
- to be part of a highly-engaged team that is currently in hyper-growth mode
- tap into a substantial customer base within the Canadian market, and have a high impact as we expand into the US market
- to evolve and grow with the company
- to own the brand experience
- earn a competitive salary and benefits that include a strong health benefits package, 3 weeks’ vacation and flexible work location
Who we are looking for:
- You thrive at 30,000 feet as well as at 2 feet. You enjoy creating marketing strategies and executing on marketing plans
- You’re a highly-approachable colleague and leader, who enjoys and knows the value and joy of collaboration and team building
- You set high goals for yourself, and are intrinsically rewarded by reaching them.
- Having succeeded enough and failed enough, you know what works and you’ve developed the ability to see around corners
- You’re an experienced and supportive mentor and leader, who knows when and who to hire as you build out your team
- Your innovative mindset always has you thinking about how to do things better, and thinking “what’s next?”
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating short-and long-term marketing strategies
- Creating Go-To-Market strategies for new product launches
- Developing and driving demand generation strategies
- Strategizing marketing initiatives that drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver B2B sales and customer retention
- Defining and refining our brand positioning
- Defining and implementing OKRs, KPIs, ensuring performance data is accurately tracked across external and internal platforms and delivering regular reporting
- Collaborating and driving brand and content alignment across the organization
- Creating product marketing roadmaps in collaboration with executive and engineering teams
- Managing digital ad spend campaigns, optimizing ROI
- Measuring and optimizing marketing initiatives - including email campaigns, gated content and paid search using Google tools
- Managing Webflow website, including SEO, site structure, landing page content and layouts
- Creating and overseeing the creation of original content and overseeing the execution of various communications activities, including press releases customer case studies, blogs, video scripts, emails
- Creating landing pages to support new marketing campaign, and testing and optimizing pages to improve conversion
- Managing full marketing budget across various channels, contract and agency resources, headcount, technology, etc.
- Developing reporting dashboard to track process and conversions
- Partnering with Sales and Customer Success to drive customer communications initiatives across different channels - newsletters, case studies, website, events, and more
- Developing and instituting communications protocols, best practices and processes that will drive greater efficiencies
- Driving internal and external branding, communications and messaging consistency and cohesion, across departments
- Developing, leading and executing research surveys to inform broader lending market trends
- Managing and coordinating in-house and agency partners on deliverables
- Managing organization workflows to deliver thought leadership and collateral, partnering closely with sales, capital markets and executive leadership.
- Building employment branding and communication to facilitate recruiting/HR efforts
- Hiring, training and developing a small but growing team of full time and contract marketers
- 5+ years of directly related experience and the skills required to meet the responsibilities of this role
- Experience creating and deploying Go-to-market strategies in technology companies for Enterprise software, SaaS, or similar
- Experience in creating marketing budgets and planning strategies
- Experience in sales enablement, pricing, content creation, social media, blogging, messaging, product launches, hands-on marketing and team leadership and mentoring
- Experience with email automation tools, , Salesforce, Webflow, AdTech, Google suite of tools and other relevant platforms
- Previous leadership and team building experience with 2+ direct reports
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, PPC, Ads, Email Campaigns, Social Media
- Startup experience or experience growing into new markets is considered a strong asset
- Property management or real estate industry experience is considered a strong asset
- Experience working collaboratively across departments to communicate and align actions and goals
- Proven experience of creating compelling content for C-level B2B audience
- Simultaneously able to focus on big picture, details, and driving results
- Enjoys startup culture and wearing multiple hats
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and editing skills
- Exceptional organizational, project, people and time management skills
- Respond with a sense of urgency, and have a proactive mindset
- Creative problem-solving
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude
Please apply ASAP as we are interviewing soon!