Property Vista (PV) is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing Property Management start-ups in North America. We are the #1 Resident Portal Solution in Canada and striving to become the #1 Property Management Software platform globally.
We are a unique company – not a bank, or an insurance company, or a “fancy-pants strategic agency”. We’re a software-as-a-service start up company on a mission to transform how our clients build tenant relationships to increase business value. Here at Property Vista, we tackle everything from payment solutions to a full 360-degrees Property Management focused CRM solution.
It’s time to think differently. It’s time to think beyond the door. Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Canada’s top startups!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Property Vista’s cloud initiative by designing, building and migrating workloads from our current monolith structure to microservice architecture on Elastic Kubernetes Service in Amazon Web Services
- Deploy current environment while working together with the CTO and Engineering team to work towards developing and maintaining continuous delivery pipelines by deploying fixes/features to dev, test, staging and production environments
- Implement and monitor Amazon CloudWatch and Datadog metrics to provide continuous monitoring capabilities, track all aspects of the system, infrastructure, performance, application errors, and roll up metrics.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations on how to streamline or improve our systems
- Monitors and tunes the performance of the infrastructure Identify and correct bottlenecks in the system while working with development teams on optimizations and best-practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- experience in a DevOps Engineer or related role.
- experience in Amazon Web Services with expertise on core concepts: EKS, Docker, RDS, S3, Route53, Lambda, IAM, VPC, Security Groups, Routing, Application Load Balancer
- experience in networking concepts (eg. TCP, VPN, DNS, NAT, Gateway, netmask)
- experience working with Docker Containers
- experience with kubernetes and Container Orchestration.
- experience working with Infrastructure-as-code (terraform, cloud formation, ansible)
- experience with scripting languages (BASH/Shell and python)
- experiencing running and maintaining production applications in the cloud
- Windows and Linux experience related to administration, security, configuration, and monitoring.
- AWS Solution Architect (Associate) Certification is considered an asset
- Experience setting up and configuring application CI/CD tools like GitHub Actions, Bamboo, New Relic, Octopus Deploy, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with log management systems like Kibana, Logstash
- Experience with Open Source Server Side Infrastructure such as PostgreSQL, Nginx, MySQL.
- Experience in a technical engineering role, such as software development, release management, deployment engineering, site operations, technical operations.
- Experience in Technology infrastructure, such as network, monitoring, systems, databases, etc.
- Note: Incumbent will work regular business hours, but may require evenings and weekends to complete projects, monitor system/network alerts or perform maintenance on systems
Please apply immediately as we are interviewing asap.