Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world – and we need your help!
We are an industry-leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of hydrogen fuel cell systems - our products are reshaping the industry with an unmatched combination of fuel efficiency, power density and fuel efficiency.
We have recently raised 100 million dollars, now publicly traded, and excited about our future.
Operating from Loop’s new Technical Service Facility located in the UK, the Vehicle Technician (Electrical) will provide on-site and remote after-sales support of Loop’s fleet vehicles and integrations
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities will be:
- Perform on-site electrical diagnostics and configuration support of Loop’s product line to customers in the UK
- Inspect, diagnose and resolve electrical issues on vehicles as guided by Loop’s technical team and documentation database
- Install products on vehicle prototypes
- Help customers troubleshoot electrical configuration issues on new integrations
- Inspect components using Loop’s computerized diagnostic tools and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults in the electrical system
- Adjust, replace and test parts and components of the unit as needed at Loop’s technical service facility in the UK
- Communicate with customers to inform them of the status of their products
What we are looking for:
- Experience with high voltage and low voltage wiring
- Must be able to use electrical diagnostics tools (Oscilloscope, Digital Multimeter, Etc.)
- Experience with CAN Communication is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with working with vehicles, preferably EVs or FCEVs
- Ability to travel within the EU
- Knowledgeable of UK-related electrical code and safe operating procedures and standards
- Resourceful under pressure
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in an electrical field
Why should you join Loop Energy?
- Align with a company that is making a difference in the world!
- This is a rare opportunity to step into a strategic position within an early-stages organization that is poised for growth
- Earn a competitive overall compensation plan, including comprehensive company paid health and dental benefits
Loop Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately! No cover letter required.