Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world – and we need your help!
We are an industry-leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of hydrogen fuel cell systems - our products are reshaping the industry with an unmatched combination of fuel efficiency, power density and fuel efficiency.
We have recently raised 100 million dollars, now publicly traded, and excited about our future.
Operating from Loop’s new Technical Service Facility located in the UK, The Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for providing after sales support of our products to customers in the UK, and coordinating the on-site and remote support of Loop’s fleet vehicles and integrations.
This position may plan, assign or supervise the work of others and coordinate activities as directed by the Customer Care department at Loop headquarters.
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities will be:
- Provide on site after sales support of Loop’s product line to customers in the UK
- Organize workflow and ensure that Technicians understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Train new team members in the safe performance of work instructions on Loop’s product and customer vehicles
- Communicate with head office regarding issues that require support & improvement
- Inspect, diagnose and resolve issues with production vehicles as guided by Loop’s technical team and documentation database
- Adjust, replace and test parts and components of the unit as needed at Loop’s technical service facility in the UK
- Work on Mechanical integration of new fuel cell systems on prototype vehicles
- Maintain work logs and complete incident reports for communication to Loop’s technical team at headquarters
What we are looking for:
- Hands-on experience in the fuel cell industry
- Proven experience in a client facing role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with working with vehicles, preferably EVs or FCEVs
- Ability to travel within the EU
- Experience with training new individuals in new technologies
- Computer competency in the use of electronic submission of field service reports
- Resourceful under pressure
- Knowledgeable of vehicle shop floor repair procedures and protocols
- Knowledgeable of UK-related safety standards and work requirements
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a mechanical field
Why should you join Loop Energy?
- Align with a company that is making a difference in the world!
- This is a rare opportunity to step into a strategic position within an early-stages organization that is poised for growth
- Earn a competitive overall compensation plan, including comprehensive company paid health and dental benefits
Loop Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately! No cover letter required.