Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world – and we need your help!
We are a Canadian based industry-leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of hydrogen fuel cell systems - our products are reshaping the industry with an unmatched combination of fuel efficiency and power density.
We have recently raised 100 million dollars, are now publicly traded, and excited about our future.
We are seeking an HR Business Consultant that will be responsible for performing advanced, specialized and administrative duties in a designated human resource program or area. This is an 18-month contract with the chance to extend.
This position will help plan, assign or supervise the work of others and will also function as an assistant to the human resources manager or as a team leader.
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities and expectations include:
- Advises management on the formulation and administration of plans and policies for human resource activities
- Acts an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to human resource issues relating to the assigned program or business area
- Develops, revises and implements HR policies and procedures
- Ensures program or business area is in compliance with established policies and procedures and with any relevant provincial legislation
- Prepares and maintains special internal and external reports as requested by immediate supervisor
- Answers non routine requests for information on policy interpretation
- Assists with developing, coordinating and recommending changes for the improvement of workflow in the program or business area
- Develops methods and procedures for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
- Conducts periodic audits of human resource activities to ensure compliance with laws, policies and procedures
- Participates in professional development sessions or seminars
- Works on special projects, leading special and cross-functional project teams
- Presents training sessions related to the assigned program or business area
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Experience identifying business needs, and planning and executing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Why you should join Loop Energy?
- Rare opportunity to join a company making a difference
- A chance to work within a Canadian company in high growth and a bright future
- Competitive salary and comprehensive company paid health and dental benefits
- Flexible Lifestyle and Health Spending Accounts
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for career advancement
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately! No cover letter required.