Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world – and we need your help!
We are a Canadian based industry-leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of hydrogen fuel cell systems - our products are reshaping the industry with an unmatched combination of fuel efficiency and power density. We have recently raised 100 million dollars, are now publicly traded, and excited about our future.
We are seeking a skilled PDM Administrator for an important role within our growing technical team. The PDM Administrator is a key role that manages all of Loop's Product Data Management. You will be responsible for supporting all CAD and PDM (Product Data Management) Systems, including the development, testing and implementation of workflows, data vaulting and product documentation and vault maintenance.
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities and expectations include:
- Continually assess the hardware and network needs of the team, to enable ongoing optimal performance based on CAD system needs
- Works with the Business Application Manager to ensure compliance around Internal Controls and procedures; maintenance and on-going administration of ERP interface and PDM systems, such as setting up workflows, property mapping and ensuring smooth upgrades and backup of SQL database
- Administration and immediate technical support for SolidWorks (or other 3D CAD system), including creation of admin image of installations with optimal settings, maintenance of templates and design libraries and guidelines, liaison between reseller support and upgrades and arranging vendor trainings
- Troubleshooting and immediate technical support for PDM issues
- Ensuring security and integrity of native files kept within the Vault, and safe sharing of information with suppliers and vendors
- Management of configurations, and preparation for implementation into PLM (product lifecycle management)
- Liaising with ERP for integral data transmission for other business units’ needs
- Ensuring any new employees are well-equipped and trained with Solidworks standards and PDM upon onboarding, with setup of permissions on shared locations
- Collaborates on an on-going basis with the product owners and the development team
- Strong understanding of engineering data management processes (ex. File revision control), project management and project planning
- Suggest continuous improvement ideas to current processes and procedures
What we are looking for:
- Experience with PDM administration in an enterprise or engineering company required, including managing a CAD system
- Experience with Solidworks or similar, with strong understanding of assemblies, references and configurations
- Experience setting up and maintaining a secure network environment for both local and remote corporate users and customers
- Experience setting up workflows in PDM from scratch an asset
Why you should join Loop Energy?
- Rare opportunity to join a company making a difference
- A chance to work within a Canadian company in high growth and a bright future
- Competitive salary and comprehensive company paid health and dental benefits
- Flexible Lifestyle and Health Spending Accounts
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for career advancement
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately! No cover letter required.