Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world – and we need your help!
We are a Canadian based industry-leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of hydrogen fuel cell systems - our products are reshaping the industry with an unmatched combination of fuel efficiency and power density.
We have recently raised 100 million dollars, are now publicly traded, and excited about our future.
Our operations team is seeking a driven and experienced Manufacturing Engineer to support the development of processes used in the manufacturing of Loop's fuel cell product range.
The ideal candidate for this position is cool under pressure with clear and concise communication skills. You are someone who enjoys challenging fast-paced projects, and are comfortable connecting directly with production team members in the daily operation of equipment.
Your responsibilities will include developing mechanical processes and support equipment and process continuous improvement.
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities and expectations include:
- Responsible for the transition of prototype production processes to mass-production readiness.
- Support the development of mechanical processes used in manufacturing fuel cell components and engines.
- Develop metrology and control plans in support of the QC group.
- Assist in the development of PFMEAs, control charts and process capability studies.
- Establish and follow PDCA cycle in support of equipment and process continuous improvement activities.
What we are looking for:
- Proven manufacturing engineering experience with demonstrable projects involving
ramping from prototype volumes to production on semi-automated or fully automated
- Degree in mechanical, mechatronic or industrial engineering.
- Demonstrate an ongoing willingness at expanding your knowledge base in diverse but related
areas (ongoing learning).
- Experience in hydrogen fuel cell operation or design, an asset.
- Demonstrated in-field supervisory capability, an asset.
- Customer relationship management skills, an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Why you should join Loop Energy?
- Rare opportunity to join a company making a difference
- A chance to work within a Canadian company in high growth and a bright future
- Competitive salary and comprehensive company paid health and dental benefits
- Flexible Lifestyle and Health Spending Accounts
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for career advancement
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately! No cover letter required.