Redbrick is headquartered on the traditional Coast Salish territory and we respectfully acknowledge the Lekwungen and W̱SÁNEĆ People of this region. With gratitude, we live, work, and learn to be good visitors to this beautiful land.
Redbrick is the parent organization of a portfolio of disruptive digital companies. Headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, we’ve scaled from local start-up to global name in a few short years, conceptualizing new business ideas, acquiring established businesses, and growing them to super-scaled profitability—all thanks to the people we hire.
4 portfolio companies and growing
1 amazing Shared Services team
One of our four portfolio companies, Leadpages is our marketing-focused website builder product to help our clients generate leads to attract customers. We are a no-code, drag-and-drop platform which is the powerful new wave of online marketing. We are 40 people strong and are the newest addition to Redbrick’s portfolio companies.
“Forget about hating Mondays, at Leadpages, there’s a powerful reason behind the work that we do, plenty of opportunities to stretch your skill set, and brilliant, good-hearted people to support you in ‘getting it done.”
- Madeline, Leadpages
What does a day look like in my role?
We get it: You need to know what you’re applying for before you sign up, right?
As a Full-Stack Developer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining and elevating existing applications.
- As you embed yourself in our agile environment where you'll actively participate in planning, pairing, and writing tests. There will be the opportunity to deploy to production by the end of your first week!
- Continuous growth as an engineer through mentorship, peer review, and individual contributions to emerging technology standards and best practices.
- Having a blast chasing big (but manageable) goals with some of the best minds in the industry. You’ll love what you do and have a really good time!
After 1 week
- You will be onboarded the Engineering team and get a sense of how your role will fit within the company
- You will be introduced to our applications and repos
- You will be introduced to our current or upcoming OKR’s and where your role will be a part of them
After 1 month
- You will be introduced to our product roadmap and understand our goals and vision
- You will already be working on assigned OKR’s and providing updates on the status’
- You will have discussed your goals with your manager and how you will like to achieve those goals
After 6 months
- You will have a clear understanding of the full breadth of our application and tech stack
- You will be confidently planning, pairing, and writing tests independently and within your team
- Will be working alongside your peers through mentorship and peer review for continuous growth
What we would like to see in you.
- A love of interface design that demonstrates your prioritization of user experience.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- You grit your teeth over the true maintainability of your code and strive to deliver quality in the documentation, performance, monitoring, testing, integration, security, and continuous delivery.
- Working knowledge of Python or Wordpress is a big plus.
Apply immediately. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Leadpages and Redbrick are committed to having a diverse environment where everyone can be their true authentic selves. We value all differences as they are essential for a thriving, happy, and productive workplace. Come join us and help build a disruptive company where we are all proud to belong.