Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world – and we need your help!
We are a Canadian based industry-leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of hydrogen fuel cell systems - our products are reshaping the industry with an unmatched combination of fuel efficiency, power density and fuel efficiency.
We have recently raised 100 million dollars, now publicly traded, and excited about our future.
You will make an immediate impact on all things events, both locally and globally. Working within our Marketing team, you will take the lead on event management initiatives including trade shows, conferences, speaking opportunities, webinars, customer site visits, on-site facility tours and other planned events.
An ideal time to join Loop - there are big plans including 50 new hires in the next year. If you are looking to capitalize on your passion for event management and develop your career, read on!
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities will be:
- Identify and vet third-party events (both digital and in-person) that match our target audiences and relevant industries
- Oversee operations of event delivery from research and due diligence to post-event review
- Coordinate webinars, invite coordination with Email Marketing, content creation with Content Marketing & Brand Team, and lead handling with Marketing Ops, Sales Ops and Revenue Ops
- Direct management of in-person, onsite event execution including scheduling, signage, booth builds, branding, delivery, installation and dismantling, etc.
- Organize logistics and travel for team members attending events
- Create workback schedules for all trade shows, outlining expectations and deliverables and due dates to be adhered to
- Lead and formalize post-event debriefs and implement insights in future events
- Monitor competitors and industry for trends and shifts in market
- Negotiate and process event contracts and payments including organizers, suppliers and contractors
- Assist in developing and managing the company’s event calendar
- Managing event sponsorship deliverables
- Ordering marketing materials, printed collateral, and event swag
- Packing and Shipping event materials (UPS, CanadaPost, FedEx)
- Post-event reporting
What we are looking for:
- Experience in business to business event management and all that entails
- Strong understanding of technology connected to running and managing events
- Experience in managing international events
- Knowledge of trade shows, webinars, and event sponsorships
- Keen interest in engineering/technology and event marketing
- Strong time management skills especially with tight timelines and competing deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Expert communication skills with a team player mindset
- Flexible “get things done” personality and open to giving and receiving creative feedback
- Must be able to prioritize and handle a variety of projects simultaneously
- Don’t mind rolling up the sleeves!
- Excellent problem solving skills and quick reaction to live event situations
Why you should join Loop Energy?
- With big growth in front of us, ideal time to join
- Rare opportunity to join a company making a difference
- A chance to work within a Canadian company that is going global
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive company paid health and dental benefits
- Flexible Lifestyle and Heath Spending Accounts
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for career advancement
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately! No cover letter required.