Property Vista (PV) is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing Property Management start-ups in North America. We are the #1 Resident Portal Solution in Canada and striving to become the #1 Property Management Software platform globally.
We are a unique company – not a bank, or an insurance company, or a “fancy-pants strategic agency”. We’re a software-as-a-service start up company on a mission to transform how our clients build tenant relationships to increase business value. Here at Property Vista, we tackle everything from payment solutions to a full 360-degrees Property Management focused CRM solution.
It’s time to think differently. It’s time to think beyond the door. Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Canada’s top startups!
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze business development success. This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to understand their needs. They will also work closely with sales and marketing teams to uncover new leads.
As the Business Development Representative your prime responsibilities will be to find new opportunities by researching business thoroughly, contacting key individuals at property management companies through outbound emails, telephone calls, and LinkedIn.
You will introduce the Property Vista value proposition to decision makers with the objective of setting up a demo of our technology solution and helping close the deal. Additionally, you will be given the opportunity to grow professionally as our company continues to grow our sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity:
- To increase your earning potential (we offer a strong + uncapped base salary/OTE)
- Be part of growing team that is in expansion mode into the US Market
- To progress your career into an AE role
- Work within a fully supported role under strong sales leadership with a focus on professional development
Who we are looking for:
- You are excited about selling B2B SaaS in a startup company - if you need to look up those acronyms, this role isn't for you!
- You like building things, trying things out, constantly learning, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and make it happen
- You love the art of the deal
- You are determined and relentless and find creative ways to engage with people
- You are a people person that can find the pain point of a potential customer and show them a better way by solving their pain point
- You understand the concept of omnichannel marketing (you do not need to be marketer)
- You embrace the various channels and methods to engage new potential customers
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate qualified sales opportunities through outbound sales activities (i.e., calls, emails)
- Generate qualified demos for Account Executives
- Hit your monthly and quarterly targets
- Understand the property management industries pain points and be able to demonstrate to potential clients the features and benefits of Property Vista's platform
- Main accurate and thorough records in Salesforce
- Be a "hunter" to achieve your goals
- Report in challenges, successes and progress
- Provide insights into needs and feature requests from prospective clients
- Previous successful sales experience, SaaS technology is preferred
- 2+ years sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to exceed sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical know-how to use Salesforce/Google Drive
- A deep routed competitive nature
- The drive to be a self-starter
- The ability to deal with any objections brought forward
- A fanatical attention to detail
- French Language skills would be a great asset (but not a requirement)
Please apply ASAP as we are interviewing immediately.