Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world – and we need your help!
We are a Canadian based industry-leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of hydrogen fuel cell systems - our products are reshaping the industry with an unmatched combination of fuel efficiency, power density and fuel efficiency.
We have recently raised 100 million dollars, now publicly traded, and excited about our future.
We are seeking a finance professional with a proven Planning and Analyst background who wants to join a growing Canadian company that is making a difference. Having both raised 100 million and gone public, you can imagine there is a lot to do we need your help!
This position is a great opportunity to define, shape and mold the FP&A team while playing a part in creating a sustainable future.
As the ideal candidate you bring progressive FP&A experience, excellent analytical skills, and ability to work independently as well as across multiple teams.
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities will be:
- Performing quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Providing detailed analysis and commentary on Business Unit results
- Working with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts, consolidating them into one overall budget
- Building and managing financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources
- Preparing financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information
- Analyzing financial and operational results on a quarterly basis to better understand company performance and to facilitate efficient and effective management decision making
- Performing cash flow projection and forecast on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Valuing the company’s assets by appraising their current condition and useful life
- Utilizing the financial and operational data to analyze KPI performance across business units and company as a whole
- Facilitating financial controller and CFO in developing effective KPIs
- Facilitating financial controller and CFO in recommending financing structures (debt and equity) and considers the company’s cost of capital
- Facilitating financial controller and CFO to build and maintain a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance
- Helping financial controller and other senior management to evaluate new projects and investment opportunities by comparing them with each other
- Performing ad hoc analysis for executives as required
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience of progressive financial analysis in a fast-paced business environment
- As an asset - Manufacturing industry with exposure to accounting, inventory management, supply chain and product life cycle management
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills; able to translate the impact of analysis to the business
- Able to demonstrate having successfully implemented projects that have added value to the company
Why you should join Loop Energy?
- Rare opportunity to join a company making a difference
- A chance to work within a Canadian company in high growth and a bright future
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive company paid health and dental benefits
- Flexible Lifestyle and Health Spending Accounts
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for career advancement
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately! No cover letter required.