Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world – and we need your help!
We are a Canadian based industry-leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of hydrogen fuel cell systems - our products are reshaping the industry with an unmatched combination of fuel efficiency, power density and fuel efficiency.
We have recently raised 100 million dollars, now publicly traded, and excited about our future.
You will make an immediate impact on all things marketing - working alongside the Marketing Director on content creation, press releases, copy and graphic asset development, digital strategy, and event assistance. What ever needs to get done, you will you be appreciated and proud of what is accomplished in this important time at Loop.
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities will be:
- Develop written content that is effective in communicating Loop Energy’s message and value proposition, across different mediums including technical papers, case studies, website, press release, social media, email campaigns, print materials and more
- Coordinate social media posting, planning and reporting
- Analytics reports for digital channels
- Write thought-leadership pieces on the industry
- Manage and grow our graphic assets, including coordinating new photography, filming and more
- Write and coordinate email campaigns that increase open rates and click rates
- Conduct research on trends, content types and messaging strategies to tailor contents to different use types, geographies, channels and platforms
- Source, create and manage multimedia catalogue in support of messaging strategies including photography and videos
- Maintain and update the website, including the development of new content, updating of technical information, market data and product specifications, news articles, blogs and more
- Draft press releases for company announcements effectively and concisely
- Assist with event logistics coordination for trade shows and events
- Coordinate email campaigns including content strategy, list growth, and campaign analytics
- Create and maintain monthly reporting for content strategy across different platforms
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of working experience in a marketing role
- Superior writing and content creation skills, with a demonstrated ability to write copy that effectively combines technical and business information for marketing use, including websites, technical collateral, email, press releases, social media and more
- Proven ability to draft a high number of press releases and announcements
- Working knowledge of website creation via WordPress, with an understanding of HTML & CSS
- Excellent computer software skills including Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of web analytics like Google Analytics
Not required, yet an asset to have is:
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in B2B events
- Understanding of UX/UI principles
- Fluency in more than 1 language
- Marketing experience for technical B2B products
Why you should join Loop Energy?
- Rare opportunity to join a company making a difference
- A chance to work within a Canadian company in high growth and a bright future
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive company paid health and dental benefits
- Flexible Lifestyle and Heath Spending Accounts
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for career advancement
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately! No cover letter required.