Loop Energy is helping build a zero-emissions world – and we need your help!
We are a Canadian based industry-leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of hydrogen fuel cell systems - our products are reshaping the industry with an unmatched combination of fuel efficiency, power density and fuel efficiency.
We have recently raised 100 million dollars, now publicly traded, and excited about our future.
We are looking for a talented Executive and Administration Coordinator to take on all things administration and provide support to the CEO and Executive team. To succeed, you are agile and passionate about your work. You pay extraordinary attention to detail. You are an exceptional writer and communicator. You are highly organized and can manage ambiguity and turn priorities into action. You have high integrity and excellent judgement. You work well under tight timelines. You bring energy and enthusiasm to everything you do.
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of all thing administration and calendar support for the executive team
- Act as the point of contact on the CEO’s behalf both internally and externally
- Organize leadership team meetings, plan agendas, lead special projects
- Coordinate materials for executive meetings and other corporate activities such as employee functions; offsite events or public events
- Comfortable acting as the liaison to the Board of Directors and various committee’s, coordinate materials for meetings/presentations and special projects
- Attend meetings, take minutes and track priorities and actions
- Prepare and format internal and external corporate documents, communication (i.e. letters, reports, memos, brochures and presentations, etc.)
- Work closely with marketing relations to ensure the company website is up to date
- Manage business expense tracking and submission
- Assist with coordination and implementation of administrative policies and procedures; office management, carry out day to day administrative work or assistance on ad-hoc business requests as needed
- Plan and coordinate special events for executives e.g., conference attendance, coordinate travel, accommodations, event registration and arrangements for the executives attending conferences or off-site events
- Comfortable planning and coordinating complex International travel and all permits / regulations connected to it
What we are looking for:
- Proven education and experience that relates to this key permanent position
- Direct experience working with and providing support for Executives
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
- Power Point, Excel, MS Teams Management / Executive Reporting and Presentation proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft programs and the ability to handle complex and extensive scheduling.
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to prioritize and resolve critical issues as they arise
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion with all sensitive material
Why you should join Loop Energy?
- Rare opportunity to join a company making a difference
- A chance to work within a Canadian company in high growth and a bright future
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive company paid health and dental benefits
- Flexible Lifestyle and Heath Spending Accounts
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunities for career advancement
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately! No cover letter required.