Property Vista (PV) is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing Property Management start-ups in North America. We are the #1 Resident Portal Solution in Canada and striving to become the #1 Property Management Software platform globally.
We are a unique company – not a bank, or an insurance company, or a “fancy-pants strategic agency”. We’re a software-as-a-service start up company on a mission to transform how our clients build tenant relationships to increase business value. Here at Property Vista, we tackle everything from payment solutions to a full 360-degrees Property Management focused CRM solution.
It’s time to think differently. It’s time to think beyond the door. Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Canada’s top startups!
We’re excited to be seeking a SaaS-experienced Digital Marketing Manager to drive, execute and accelerate our marketing work, start to finish.
We’re looking for a marketing maverick who is keen and ready to apply their culminated marketing knowledge and skills within a seasoned, excited and dynamic team that is growing their name and products into new markets.
Within this varied and hands-on role, you’ll assist in the planning, design and execution, while working closely with a highly experienced and supportive team to meet Property Vista’s vision and objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity:
- to direct and have a significant impact, building off of our success to date, while directly impacting the company’s future
- to be part of a highly-engaged team that is excited about the company’s future
- tap into a substantial customer base within the Canadian market, and have a high impact as we expand into the US market
- to further develop and grow your marketing acumen
- earn a competitive salary and benefits that include a strong health benefits package, 3 weeks’ vacation and flexible work location
Who we are looking for:
- You enjoy creating marketing plans, executing on marketing strategies, and collaborating and contributing within a dynamic and growth-oriented team.
- You live and breathe marketing and have succeeded and failed enough to know what works and to see around corners.
- You have product marketing, social media, and technology experience and ready to have an impact with a growing company
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Executing short-and long-term marketing strategies
- Supporting the creation of Go-To-Market strategies for new product launches
- Developing and driving demand generation strategies
- Strategizing marketing initiatives that drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver B2B sales and customer retention
- Defining and refining our brand positioning
- Ensuring performance data is accurately tracked across external and internal platforms and delivers regular reporting on KPIs.
- Collaborating and driving brand and content alignment across the organization
- Creating product marketing roadmaps in collaboration with executive and engineering teams
- Managing digital ad spend campaigns, optimizing ROI
- Measuring and optimizing marketing initiatives - including email campaigns, gated content and paid search using Google tools, HubSpot reports and analyses
- Managing WordPress website, including SEO, site structure, landing page content and layouts
- Creating and overseeing the creation of original content and overseeing the execution of various communications activities, including press releases customer case studies, blogs, video scripts, emails
- Creating landing pages to support new marketing campaign, and testing and optimizing pages to improve conversion
- Developing reporting dashboard to track process and conversions
- Partnering with product marketing and demand gen marketing teams to drive customer communications initiatives across different channels - newsletters, case studies, website, events, and more
- Developing and instituting communications protocols, best practices and processes that will drive greater efficiencies
- Driving internal and external branding, communications and messaging consistency and cohesion, across departments
- Developing, leading and executing research surveys to inform broader lending market trends.
- Managing and coordinating in-house and agency partners on deliverables
- Marketing, business or equivalent degree with 3+ years of directly related experience and the skills required to meet the responsibilities of this role
- Experience creating and deploying Go-to-market strategies in technology companies for Enterprise software, SaaS, or similar
- Experience in creating marketing budgets and planning strategies
- Experience in sales enablement, pricing, content creation, social media, blogging, messaging, product launches, hands-on marketing and team leadership and mentoring
- Experience with email automation tools, HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress, AdTech, Google suite of tools and other relevant platforms
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, PPC, Ads, Email Campaigns, Webflow, Social Media
- Startup experience or experience growing into new markets is considered a strong asset
- Experience working collaboratively across departments to communicate and align actions and goals
- Proven experience of creating compelling content for C-level B2B audience
- Simultaneously able to focus on big picture, details, and driving results
- Enjoys startup culture and wearing multiple hats
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and editing skills
- Exceptional organizational, project, people and time management skills
- Respond with a sense of urgency, and have a proactive mindset
- Creative problem-solving
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude
Please apply ASAP as we are interviewing soon!