Entrepreneurship through acquisition program. Find, acquire & manage the company of your dreams.
Novastone Capital Advisors (NCA) is looking for motivated and talented MBA/EMBA graduates to exploit their entrepreneurial ambitions by acquiring and subsequently running a small or medium-sized enterprise.
This opportunity will allow you to lead a challenging undertaking that will begin with a search for a target company. The search phase is expected to not exceed 24 months, and we, at NCA, will ensure the necessary support is in place for you to build upon and succeed.
In conclusion, successful candidates will be able to locate, acquire and manage a company in the market and industry of their interest. Within the scope of the program, you will have access to financial and business support, as well as an attractive incentive package in the form of shares and carry interest that will further enhance and secure your entrepreneurial journey.
NCA is a Swiss-based entity founded by a single-family office based in Switzerland. NCA operates project Darwin, a new generation of search funds for European entrepreneurs. Darwin grants candidates access to NCA’s investor network as well as operational and financial support.
For more information please refer to our website www.novastone-ca.com
- Establish the search process and team aiming to find a business to acquire in accordance with a well defined criteria;
- Manage the acquisition process with the support of an existing and experienced M&A team;
- Step in into the CEO role of the newly acquired business;
- Proactively generate and evaluate strategic growth options and business opportunities, develop long term business strategy and 100-days plans;
- Grow business top line via impactful marketing and sales initiatives;
- Build a culture that embraces innovation and digital transformation;
- Review product/ service offerings, portfolio strategies, existing brands positioning and identify gaps and implement improvements;
- Identify value creation opportunities, design the new product/service (NPD), define the go-to-market strategy and organize the commercial launch;
- Manage geographical expansions, when required, preparing and successfully implementing market entrance strategies;
- Manage efficiencies and ensure profitable growth.
To be successful in your new challenge, your skills and experience include:
- Strong strategic thinker equipped with an analytical skill-set to support strategic reasoning;
- Entrepreneurial, creative, thinking outside the box, able to identify opportunities where others don't;
- Strong presence and outstanding leadership skills;
- Persistent and resilient, passionate about driving change within organizations;
- Corporate finance understanding;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Executive MBA/MBA degree from top Business School
- 5+ years of experience in leadership roles managing multiple teams across multiple geographies;
- Proven track record of running and growing businesses during the last 5 years;
- Recent successful business transformation experience;
- Experience in business geographical expansion;
- Fluency in English;
- Long term commitment to the project.