Screenloop is recruiting a Software Engineer
Interviewing the right way is critical to a successful business but the interview process is broken - Screenloop is here to make every interview count! 🤯
About: Founded in 2021, Screenloop’s mission is to educate and empower hiring teams, reduce bias, and give a great candidate experience, so that the best candidates are hired, every time. Screenloop is the provider of a SaaS interview intelligence platform that provides data and facts to make hiring decisions and helps coach up teams to become interviewing experts.
Even though the company is at pre-Series A stage, it is very well funded and has aggressive growth plans. The team and its advisors are entrepreneurs / experienced operators who have grown, founded, and/or sold successful companies before.
What are they looking for:
Software Engineers to join a well-funded and hyper-growth SaaS company. Being part of this team in the early stages gives you the chance to have a major impact on the product, customers, and technologies.
They would love to hear from you if…
- You are a self-starter with the ability to act creatively, drive change and solve problems;
- You are driven by results and know how to establish trade-offs;
- You have deep knowledge and a passion for Software from the frontend to the backend as a whole;
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are flexible and adaptable to changing work processes;
- You are not afraid of being challenged and want to learn quickly.
You will have the chance to:
- Extend or improve existing capabilities of their Platform in Ruby on Rails;
- Extend or improve existing capabilities of a bot (Screenloop-e) they developed in-house to attend online meetings in NodeJs+Typescript;
- Design, plan, test, and deliver quality solutions;
- Suggest and implement features to improve the product.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer (Fullstack, Backend, or Frontend);
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture;
- Ability to maintainable and testable code;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Some understanding of design patterns and abstraction is highly desirable;
- Fluency in English.
- Equity in line with your salary and experience;
- Remote friendly culture;
- 25 days of annual leave in addition to normal bank holidays;
- An extra day of annual leave for every year of tenure (capped);
- Flexible working hours and flexible working arrangements;
- Becoming one of the first employees of an exciting startup about to revolutionise the interviewing space (with other benefits likely to follow as we grow the business).
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇