Reachdesk is hiring a great Quality Assurance Engineer to join their amazing team
About Reachdesk: They’re the world’s first account-based direct mail platform. They help sales and marketing professionals generate high-quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalized direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. It's all about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
Their founding members have built startups from scratch before, including Yieldify (a Google Ventures, Softbank backed company) and Alpha Exchange (acquired in 2017), so this isn’t their first gig. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is it.
Reachdesk is seeking experienced and enthusiastic QA Engineers to join the team.
As a QA Engineer, you will join our Engineering team to help deliver their product roadmap, enhance their platform, being one of the drivers for quality software development. You will be working closely with designers, product managers, developers and participate in technical and roadmap conversations.
The role includes the testing of new features, reviewing requirements, improving the quality processes, ensuring end-to-end quality, providing feedback, participating in technical design discussions, within a team that is both autonomous and collaborative, with an agile mindset.
What they are looking for
- Autonomy in designing and implementing Test Plans, from concept to its execution.
- Ability to identify business risks within existing and new features.
- Experience in contributing to user stories definition and its acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and continuous integration processes.
- A collaborative approach with Product Management and Product Design within Engineering to develop new features and keep high-quality standards.
- Comfortable working in a modern agile software engineering environment, with a focus on short cycles, quality, and continuous delivery.
- Able to thrive in a fully remote organization.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, to succeed in a remote and partially asynchronous work environment.
- Continuous improvement and solution-oriented mindset.
What’s in it for you:
- A strong group of Software Engineers willing to learn, coach, and grow with you.
- A collaborative environment and a team focused on quality that thrives to grow our business and delight our customers.
- Real growth and career opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- A remote-friendly environment with a flexible structure that provides what you need to support your activities and responsibilities.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇