Reachdesk is hiring a great Engineering Manager to join their amazing team
About Reachdesk: They’re the world’s first account-based direct mail platform. They help sales and marketing professionals generate high-quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalized direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. It's all about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
Their founding members have built startups from scratch before, including Yieldify (a Google Ventures, Softbank backed company) and Alpha Exchange (acquired in 2017), so this isn’t their first gig. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is it.
Reachdesk is seeking experienced and enthusiastic Engineering Managers to join the team.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading cross functional teams of Software Engineers to help deliver their product roadmap, enhance their platform, and continue to ensure top quality software, working closely with Designers, Product Managers, other Engineering Managers, and participating in scope, management, technical, and roadmap conversations.
The role includes leading teams of engineers, managing the team, providing feedback, ensuring the teams’ delivery, and participating in technical design decisions, within a team that is both autonomous and collaborative, with an agile mindset.
- Strong background in leading people and teams in Agile environments.
- Autonomy to hire, onboard, coach, and set up career development plans of the engineering team.
- Knowledge of software development processes, its differences and applicability to different challenges.
- Experience in designing, alongside the team, features from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- A collaborative approach with Product Management and Product Design within Engineering to implement new features and keep high-quality standards.
- Comfortable working in a modern agile software engineering environment, with a focus on short cycles, quality, and continuous delivery.
- Able to thrive and influence in a fully remote organization.
- Great communication Skills on top of proficient in the English language, both written and verbal, to succeed in a remote and partially asynchronous work environment.
What’s in it for you:
- A strong group of Software Engineers willing to learn, coach, and grow with you.
- A collaborative environment and a team focused on quality that thrives to grow our business and delight our customers.
- Real growth and career opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
- A remote-friendly environment with a flexible structure that provides what you need to support your activities and responsibilities.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇