Bloq.it is recruiting a Software Engineer
The #1 Smart Locker solution is growing its team with motivated software engineers that show a passion for building and scaling high-quality technology.
About: Founded in 2019, Bloq.it is a Portuguese start-up aiming to be the number one supplier of Software for smart lockers everywhere, basically the Android of smart lockers. For that they are building a complex SaaS software, with Hardware components, that they sell directly to other businesses (B2B model).
What are they looking for:
- Someone to make a difference to their business, and play an integral role in how the product and the company evolve;
- Be autonomous in providing creative, thorough, and practical solutions to a wide range of technical problems;
- Design and write code that is well organized, scalable, testable, and doesn’t generate new problems (most of the time 😉 );
- They value trust, transparency, creativity, a hands-on approach, and last but not least, taking ownership of your tasks.
- More than 2 years in software engineering;
- Strong problem-solving and analysis capabilities;
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Strong soft skills and motivated to continuously improve them;
- Interest in entrepreneurship & previous work experience with startups is a plus;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong task ownership;
- Academic background in computer science or similar;
- Fluency in English.
- Other possible compensation methods such as health insurance, other wellbeing options;
- Opportunity to learn on other subjects, Bloq.it will sponsor books/training courses;
- Flexible work conditions (remote, flexible schedule) - Available office in Lisbon if you would like to work in the office;
- An awesome team full of ambition and great work culture with a good work-life balance.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇