MotorK is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join their team
MotorK is a leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe specialised in the automotive sector. The company was founded in 2010 in Italy by three serial entrepreneurs who are still managing the company today. To date, the Company has subsidiaries in the UK, France, Spain and Germany.
As part of the DevOps team, you will investigate, architect and develop solutions that bring new functionality, increased stability, and enhanced scalability to our products.
What you will do:
- Give support to the software and applications platforms for the entire business.
- Develop systems infrastructure best practices, in order to increase the efficiency of software deployment.
- Perform SaaS operations and performance optimization.
- Perform capacity management and load testing.
- Build and manage automated cloud principles (AWS) while keeping quality of solution provided.
- Participate to processes and architectural decisions facilitating delivery into production.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix environments as Administrator.
- Experience in Cloud services and open source technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP,...).
- Experience in usage of automation/configuration management platforms (Ansible, CloudFormation, ...).
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins) and Continuous Delivery Systems.
- Direct experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Strong experience in databases (MySQL, Postgres, …).
- Experience in the use of Git.
- A relevant knowledge of scripting-bash Programming: Bash, PHP, Groovy.
- Practical knowledge of networking; TCP/IP, VPC.
- Good knowledge of monitoring and log collection tools.
- Preferable experience with CRM (WordPress, Joomla, ...) and Microservices Architecture.
- Preferable experience in design and build logging, monitoring and alerting platforms.
- Multicultural environment.
- Smart Working.
- Concrete career opportunities.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇