We’re seeking an experienced Remote Backend Developer to help grow and build the Reachdesk Platform.
About Reachdesk: They’re the world’s first account based direct mail platform. They help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. It's all about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
Their founding members have built startups from scratch before, including Yieldify (a Google Ventures, Softbank backed company) and Alpha Exchange (acquired in 2017), so this isn’t their first gig. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is it.
What your responsibilities will look like:
- Be part of a team of highly skilled engineers;
- Development of a groundbreaking Product focused on good code practices and standards;
- Guarantee the quality of all the code produced (Code Reviews, Test Automation);
- Collaborate with on-site and off-site team colleagues;
- Clearly communicate and manage expectations of management and program leads;
- Explore a multitude of coding languages and paradigms.
- Help defining priorities and discuss the next stages of the Product
What skills they need:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication;
- Good knowledge of OOP and willingness to not be a stuck to a specific programming language;
- Knowledge and experience with either Ruby or Node.JS in the backend;
- Exposure to design patterns and their applicability on real scenarios;
- Ability to code, test, and debug written code;
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Ability to listen to feedback and adapt to meet team and customer needs;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
What skills would be a bonus:
- Product development experience;
- Experience using GIT;
- Previous experience in remote teams will be a plus;
More than 5 years of professional experience as a Software Developer.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us 👇