About Mercedes-Benz.io: Their mission is to create digital experiences to shape the way for the future of Mercedes-Benz and a new world of mobility.
They don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io they walk the talk and make things happen. They do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for their customers. That’s not their job; it’s their passion. Therefore, they love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz and themselves. They share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why they hire unique people.
In this role you will:
- Define Quality and Testing processes from feature conception to product release;
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Support your team at daily basis on requirements analysis, testing & reporting
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Execute every set of tests, from integration, regression and including exploratory testing;
- Execute both manual and automated tests (API and/or GUI)
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and work together with development team to solve the issues;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Work in strict collaboration with other QA engineers to align and optimize standards and processes across the company;
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
To succeed you need:
- Be a master on proactivity and be self-organized;
- Passionate about product quality and excellence;
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Familiar with (at least) one object-oriented programming language;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black–box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools & framework implementation;
- Knowledge of Web API Services REST and SOAP.
There will be big smiles if you:
- Know of CI/CD workflow tools such as GitHub, Gitlab, Jenkins, Travis, SonarQube, etc.;
- Know about container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- Know about Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Have non-functional testing knowledge with focus on Performance Testing.
You will be happy with:
- Open source software;
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization;
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you;
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz;
- IPhone,MacBook Pro or Dell (your choice) and noise-cancelling headphones;
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- Life insurance;
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences;
- Language Training courses;
- Feel good actions (massages, nutrition sessions, happy hour and more);
- Brand Connection Perks (Test Drives, Renting Programs and more);
- Much more cool stuff …
What you'll need to know about them:
- Mercedes-Benz.io develops software and technology for the digital platforms of Mercedes-Benz. They are focused on creating digital experiences for the future of Mercedes-Benz mobility worldwide, developing products for Sales & Marketing.
- Their main products are the Mercedes-Benz Website worldwide, the e-commerce platform, digital services and aftersales solutions.
- They work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. The setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
Don't be shy! Apply here 👇