CoinSwitch is the fastest growing Fintech company in India with a user base of 10M+, in just 15 months and growing every second. Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry.
Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us -
- 4 million + Monthly active users
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
- 60% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
- 13.5 min is the avg engagement time of a user/day …. Curious? Let’s chat
BTW we just added 200 users while you were reading this :)
Engineering Managers in CoinSwitch will not only contribute to the high-level architecture of several systems but also contribute to the overall success of the product by driving technology and best practices in engineering in their respective teams.
They establish technology vision for respective teams and demonstrate how to solve a deeply complex and hard technical challenge, and help communicate that vision upward (CTO), inward (peers and engineering team) and outward (product & business teams).
What you will do :
- We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, hands-on Engineering Manager to join the Engineering team
- 10+ years of experience in developing scalable products with 4-5 years in leading a team
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of application and front-end / Back-end engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with
- Experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Besides, will have the ability to bring in software engineering life cycle best practices
What you should have :
- You have the technical chops to roll up sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects but also build and manage a team of top-notch engineers.
- You not only optimize your own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs. As an Engineering Manager, you manage your business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluations and share and seek feedback.
- Our world-class software engineers are just getting started -- and as a manager, you guide the way. You are their default mentor
- You work closely with Product Management, Business Development, and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace
- You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organization