About The Role:
We are looking for an innovative and experienced quality analyst to join our team who can demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues. The key responsibilities for this role would entail driving effectively the qualitative performance and superior customer experience of the support team, along with grooming and leading a team of internal QA’s.
What You Will Do:
- You will ensure improvement and sustainability of processes based on quality audits
- You will identify and remedy defects within the production process
- You will work on drafting quality assurance policies and procedures
- You will investigate customer complaints and product issues
- You will recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- You will identify and explore quantitative and qualitative data to develop and enhance employee skills
- You will tackle problems in creative and logical ways and brainstorm solutions with the management team
- You will ensure that training needs are created and shared with the team
- You will plan and manage on-the-job training, quizzes, refresher training, etc.
- You will work on an action plan to drive NPS and CSAT
What You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a customer satisfaction role, preferably in a startup environment
- A strong drive to dig into data and deriving insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence different stakeholders
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and in an unstructured environment
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, MIS, Dashboards and PowerPoint Presentation Skills, G-Suite
- Prior experience in the crypto domain will be an added advantage.