What You Will Do: CoinSwitch is the fastest growing Fintech company in India with a user base of 10M+, in just 14 months and growing every second. Currently, we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry. Every day we work on industry-first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. The majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one-stop shop for all their investment needs. So if you are someone who thrives on problem-solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users, and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all; we are waiting for you!
About The Role:
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will be Planning & Execution - Monthly planning of installs, acquisitions and execution across platforms. Primary ownership of plan vs achievement on spends, scale and quality.
- Facebook/Instagram Installs - Driving scale and optimisation on Facebook and Instagram install campaigns
- Google UAC - Driving scale and optimisation on installs from Google platforms
- Growth - Growth hacking and finding new avenues, initiatives to drive acquisitions through the funnel
- AB Testing & Experimentation- Data-driven experimentation of concepts, campaigns, campaign structure, platforms, commercial models to drive metrics
- Reporting & Ops - Building an internal reporting system to publish data, validate partner claims and handle financial processes for smooth operations
- Thought Leadership - Being an internal leader of installs and acquisitions best practices. Contribute to building the strategy for performance marketing and growth, with a focus on data and platform-user understanding
- You are an independent thinker who loves developing relationships, driving results and has a strong execution focus. You have experience managing installs and acquisition channels and have a strong bias for getting things done.
- You have hand-on experience on Facebook and Google Platforms
What You Should Have:
- 6+ years of experience in performance marketing, at an agency or brand
- You are data-driven and have a proven record of driving growth - You have used your analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of the platforms to contribute directly to the growth of the company/client
- You write good English, and can proof check - Excellent written communication skills
- You’re a do-er - A self-starter who is able to iterate quickly and work well with a team. With excellent Organizational and time management skills.
Why should you consider us!
- You’re looking for a start-up experience
- You enjoy creating structure out of chaos.
- You give attention to detail and are able to prioritize.
- You see yourself jumping in, trying new things, getting your hands dirty.
- And most of all You’re looking to be part of the journey to build an amazing brand & product.
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.