Human Resources Associate
What you will do
- Build an Engagement Framework, and lead all the culture refinement and engagement activities for the organisation.
- Conduct Employee Satisfaction and Engagement Feedback surveys.
- Take ownership of internal communication that is rolled out to all employees.
- Work on Diversity and Inclusion Initiative and Programs
- Work on the administration of Learning Needs
- Assist in resolution of employee grievances
- Conduct benchmarking research to ensure that the best practices are followed in the organisation.
What you should have
- 2+ years of relevant experience working in the People Function
- A positive attitude and desire to create a difference in people's lives at work.
- The ability to work on multiple initiatives at any given point of time.
- Immediate joining would be considered as an added bonus.