What You Will Do:
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Work towards quarterly SEO department performance targets
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization for the performance of all content (website, blog, other pages)
- Conduct relevant SEO audit for ongoing optimization
- Review the business’s content on a regular basis to identify opportunities, points of improvement, and creative solutions for the business’s SEO programs.
- Improve rankings and conversions for our mobile application
- Improve channel and video metrics for our YouTube channel
- Devise and execute new avenues for improving overall traffic and conversions
What You Should Have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in the SEO/SEM field (not necessarily in crypto but would be a plus if you have).
- Hands on experience on SEO tools: SEOmoz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Buzzsumo, SimilarWeb, KW Planner, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Word Tracker, etc.
- Should have a good understanding of what makes content great (to prepare, write/rewrite and edit copy to improve readability)
- Ability to put in time to research and read online to get thorough with the requirement.
- Working experience of Youtube SEO
- ASO experience is a plus (If you’ve worked with a focus on mobile applications, that’s a definite bonus).