About The Role:
As a Technical Recruiter for our team, you will scout and engage with top talent and build the best competitive team.
You will work with engineering leaders & key stakeholders, take ownership of headcount requirements, create an outstanding candidate experience, and manage the hiring process in line with our culture.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for end to end recruitment for product, design, and other tech requirements and
- You will be closely associated with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and criticality of each requirement.
- You understand the needs and requirements of every role and know how to programmatically close positions.
- You will build & maintain the network of potential candidates through proactive market research.
- You believe in the best recruitment practices and constantly work towards improving the same.
- You will maintain and project timely recruitment data.
What You Should Have:
- At Least 4+ years of extensive tech hiring experience
- Experience working in high-growth and/or early-stage company environments
- Proficient in recruiting through Social Media, Head Hunting, Networking Sites, Referrals, Vendors and Internet-based recruiting tools.
- Enthusiastic & eager to learn and take additional responsibilities.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset.