Every day we work on industry-first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. The majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class. Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one-stop-shop for all their investment needs. So if you are someone who thrives on problem-solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all; we are waiting for you!
About The Role:
As a Lead - Technical Talent Acquisition for our team, you will scout and engage with top talent and build the best competitive team.
You will work with engineering leaders & key stakeholders, take ownership of headcount requirements, create an outstanding candidate experience, and manage the hiring process in line with our culture.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment for tech, product, data and design domains.
- You will be closely associated with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and the criticality of each requirement.
- You understand the needs and requirements of every role and know how to programmatically close positions.
- You will build & maintain the network of potential candidates through proactive market research.
- You will follow the best recruitment practices and constantly work towards improving the same.
- You will maintain and project timely recruitment data.
What You Should Have:
- Preferable: a background in engineering, so you understand tech recruitment nuances better.
- At Least 8+ years of extensive tech hiring experience
- Experience working in high-growth or early-stage company environments
- Proficient in recruiting through Social Media, Head Hunting, Networking Sites, Referrals, Vendors and Internet-based recruiting tools.
- Lead the efforts in hiring across verticals from tech, product, UX/UI & non-technical positions
- Ensure continuous pipeline creation for various open positions, identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources and assess candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc.
- Provide an engaging experience for candidates through effective communication and follow-ups
- Develop a robust pipeline of candidates with creative outbound sourcing tactics
- Work cross-functionally and foster strong consultative relations with hiring managers
- Provide regular hiring manager updates on pipeline and candidate status
- Coordinating with respective Stakeholders to identify requisition needs & determine selection criteria.
- Effectively create job descriptions and job evaluations to identify the key KRAs and KPIs across roles.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiation employment terms
- Enthusiastic & eager to learn and take additional responsibilities.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset.
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.