About the Role:
As a Senior Leader you are responsible to organize and lead support for CoinSwitch users. You are expected to ensure high customer satisfaction and hire & manage a team of highly competitive support agents.You are expected to scale functional strategy in line with overall CoinSwitch business objectives and work closely with other stakeholders of all functions to ensure the best customer experience.
What you will do:
- You will be accountable for the highest quality standards in customer support and satisfaction with collaboration of all functions to ensure the best customer experience.
- You will focus on optimizing our support service, from customer interaction playbooks to higher-level process design, and continually improve our quality standards.
- You will dive into specific areas of support that are impediments to achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
- Present strategy, key insights, achievements, progress updates etc in a compelling manner.
- Use Customer Insights to identify company wide improvements and act as the Voice of CoinSwitch users across organisations.
- Hire, train and manage a team of new and experienced resources to fulfill business objectives with high productivity, engagement, and retention within the team. Ensure growth and development opportunities for all team members and handle day-to-day team management tasks.
What you should have:
- 10+ years of experience in customer support with strong product domain knowledge with minimum 6+ years of experience in leadership
- A proven focus on results and execution, with motivation to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive projects and your team members to results
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional teams
- A data driven approach, clear on KPI’s, and strong understanding of customer journey
- Leading by example: You strive your team to be focused, result-oriented, forward thinking and always testing new opportunities.
- Build on a culture: of ownership, passion and successfully crossing the finish line as a team
- The ability to attract and develop talent, create a culture of collaboration and teamwork that fosters open communication and organizational flexibility