Senior Security Engineer
What You Will Do
- Design, build, and deploy solutions to automate security operations and incident response..
- Institutionalise security best practices in software development across teams.
- Build detection and monitoring for attacks on the application and infrastructure
- Write new security software tools/frameworks/scanners.
- Perform vulnerability and risk assessments.
- Reduce assessment time by maintaining specifications and tooling. Improve the scope of our assessments by adding new techniques and new categories of vulnerability assessments.
- Analyse Proof-of-Concept exploits to detect threats and identify security weaknesses;.
- Ensure compliance to security standards and recommend security implementations;
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in areas such as penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, embedded device security, application security, systems security, and/or network security.
- Understanding of threat modelling, security vulnerabilities, attacker exploit techniques, and methods for their remediation.
- Understanding of best practices in security engineering, including secure development, cryptography, network security, security operations, systems security, policy, and/or incident response.