CRM Marketing Manager
What You Will Do
- Planning, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns, responsible for deploying CRM campaigns across various modes - email, SMS and push notifications.
- Plan segments for Campaigns and include sequencing for Trigger Campaigns.
- Track & Analyse campaign results on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with other creative teams and analytics team for all communications including SMS, Emailer & In App Notification
- Pilot new campaigns that drive increased engagement and revenue to the organisation.
What You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience in Campaign Management
- Background knowledge of modern consumer behavior and B2C marketing strategies, including search, social, email, e-commerce, and content marketing.
- Proficiency across the marketing software stack (CRM, email marketing, event marketing, and marketing automation).
- Strong experience in engagement and retention marketing throughout different portions of the life cycle