Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the fastest growing Fintech company in India with a user base of 13M+, in just 17 months and growing every second. Currently we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping - but at CoinSwitch we are not only building a unique product, we are defining an industry.
Everyday we work on industry first problems with the resolve to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. Majority of these users are investing for the first time in their lives - not just in crypto but in any asset class.
Their trust is what humbles us and drives us to do better. As we go on, we would not only double down on making crypto accessible for everyone, but we’ll also grow with our users and be a one stop shop for all their investment needs.
So if you are someone who thrives on problem solving, takes ownership, bleeds for your users and is excited about the mission of ‘Making money equal for all’ ; we are waiting for you!
Some interesting stats about us -
- 8 million+ Monthly active users.
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades.
- 55% users are from T2 and T3 cities - we are building for complete India.
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point.
- 13.5 min is the average engagement time of users/day ….. Curious?Let’s Chat.
BTW we just added 200 users while you were reading this :)
- Customer First Approach
- We take ownership
- Disagree & commit
- Everyday is DAY 1
- Think Big & Fail Fast
- Data-driven decision making
What You Will Do
- Takeover the ownership of our existing infrastructure (in AWS) following the Infrastructure as code philosophy.
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead the infrastructure efforts for a company with enormous growth and scaling needs.
- Work closely with the Engineering team in building out the infrastructure required to deploy, monitor, and scale the services and systems.
- Build tools, integrations and services to help the engineering team, and automate everything.
- Make our existing data stores more scalable and reliable.
- Implement new clusters as we scale up and are in need of them.
- Develop and manage CI/CD initiatives within the engineering organization.
- Advice on and implement industry-standard security best practices
What You Should Have
- 6+ years of experience handling production deployments and monitoring high-performance applications
- Familiarity with AWS stack, Kubernetes (EKS), ElasticContainerService (ECS) Docker,, Jenkins,, Github and similar tools.
- Have dealt with scale problems at previous employers.
- Hands on experience in debugging production issues
- Familiarity with coding in Python and shell scripting