Lead DevOps Engineer
What You Will Do
- Takeover the ownership of our existing infrastructure (in AWS) following the Infrastructure as code philosophy.
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead the infrastructure efforts for a company with enormous growth and scaling needs.
- Work closely with the Engineering team in building out the infrastructure required to deploy, monitor, and scale the services and systems.
- Build tools, integrations and services to help the engineering team, and automate everything.
- Make our existing data stores more scalable and reliable.
- Implement new clusters as we scale up and are in need of them.
- Develop and manage CI/CD initiatives within the engineering organization.
- Advice on and implement industry-standard security best practices
What You Should Have
- 6+ years of experience handling production deployments and monitoring high-performance applications
- Familiarity with AWS stack, Kubernetes (EKS), ElasticContainerService (ECS) Docker,, Jenkins,, Github and similar tools.
- Have dealt with scale problems at previous employers.
- Hands on experience in debugging production issues
- Familiarity with coding in Python and shell scripting