What you will do:
- You will be part of the team that owns end to end development from concept to feature roadmap, architecture, implementation, testing, documentation and their operations.
- Design, review and contribute on test plans and build test automation that is resilient and robust
- Collaborate with stakeholders to plan test schedules, strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Participate in scrum related activities (standups, plannings, demo sessions, retrospectives)
- Be passionate about driving quality throughout the product life cycle
- Create comprehensive test plans alongside development which provide outstanding code coverage and that can be traced to use cases/stories.
- Constantly evaluate and refine QA processes/methodologies and enforce them within all teams involved
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field
- 7+ years in quality assurance, test strategy, test planning, test execution
- 2+ years of QA Lead experience
- Strong in analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand software internals, debug problems and report issues accurately
- Strong background in test automation using java/python/Selenium/appium
- Working knowledge of Linux environment, database concepts and performance testing is preferrable